Product Development Strategy in Bangladesh
BCTL can help our clients assess the best strategy to implement clinical trials in Bangladesh depending on the study phase and therapeutic area
Clinical Project Management
Local Project Manager to serve as a primary resource and point of communication for the client and project team. The local project manager will provide leadership and direction to the project team to ensure time, quality, and cost deliverables.
- Study Site Identification and qualification
- Principal Investigator selection
- Hiring and training of Clinical Research Coordinators
Locally based, GCP trained, CRAs to conduct qualification, initiation, interim/remote monitoring, and closeout visits
- Preparation of research proposals for submission to the IRB
- Translation of Informed Consent Forms and other patient facing documents
- Preparation of applications to the DGDA including import license
- Clinical Protocol Development & Protocol writing
- Informed consent form development
- Guidance Documents
Who We Are
Dec 2019: Joint venture between icddr,b and local private investor.
Jan 2020: Dhaka office established.
Jul 2020: Approval of Clinical Trial Centre/Contract Research Organization status by the Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA).MORE...